Sunday 1 March 2015

Bellabox February 2015 Elle Unboxing




Bellabox is an Australian beauty sample subscription box that for $15 AUD a month provides subscribers with at least 5 samples.

For February Bellabox collaborated with the magazines Elle, Cosmopolitan and Harper's Bazzar. This month I received the Cosmpolitan box and liked it so much that I decided to purchase another box in the hopes that I would get one of the other magazine boxes. Luckily for me I got the Elle box this time around.
To look at my Cosmopolitan Bellabox unboxing please click here .

What was in my box:

ELLE magazine (RRP $8.50 AUD)
I don't like to buy magazine that much these days, but when I do it is normally just to get a freebie that comes with it. Elle is actually one of my favourite magazines to read so I was glad that I received this box for that reason.

ESSIE Nail Colour 'Truth or Flare' (RRP $16.95 AUD) Full size product
My nail polish came in the shade 'truth or flare' which is a light grey blue colour. Not a colour I would have chosen for myself, however I think subscription boxes are great for getting us to try new things that probably would not have brought.

INDIO Multi V Serum (RRP $139 AUD for 30ml) Sample size 5ml
I was pretty happy when I opened my box to find not one but two Indio products. Indio products are expensive but I have heard lots of people rave about them. I am very much looking forward to trying this serum out, since at the price of $139 for 30ml it is not something I would ever buy. Gosh this 5 ml sample has $23 worth of product in it. 

INDIO Cleanser (RRP $48 AUD for 200ml) Sample size 30ml
This is my second Indio product in this box and I was thrilled to see it, mainly because it was a very generous sized sample. This is an exfoliating deep cleanser and since I wash my face at least twice a day, I will definitely be using this product.

NEUTROGENA Hydro Boost Water Gel (RRP $24.99 AUD for 50g) Sample size.
I've received several of these little samples, and I think that as a moisturiser it works well.

AVEENO Daily Moisturizing Lotion
I feel like I've received so many of these samples lately. I think it is a fine body lotion but I just a bit bored with getting these samples. 

KERASTASE PARIS Nutritive Nectar Themique (RRP $48 AUD for 150ml) Sample size 10ml
This is another sample I have received before, but I think maybe only once or twice. I think it was okay but not anything special

VERDICT:
I was pretty happy with this box, and I am glad that I did not have to regret the decision to buy two Bellaboxes this month. Out of the Cosmopolitan and Elle boxes I prefer this one, mainly because I prefer to read Elle magazines and due to the Indio samples. Indio's product are pretty pricey and not something I would have brought to trial so I appreciate that I can try them now. This box was excellent value with a  magazine, full size Essie nail polish and those Indio samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment