Tuesday 27 January 2015

Bellabox January 2015 Unboxing




Another month means another Bellabox for me. Bellabox is an Australian beauty sample subscription box that costs $15 AUD per month.

Let's have a look at what was in my January 2015 Bellabox:

WOTNOT Facial Wipes for sensitive skin (RRP $8.40 AUD for 25 wipes) Sample size 5 wipes
I've had a few samples of these wipes which are one of my favourite facial wipe brands. Whilst I am not very excited for getting this sample, I do like these wipes and will use them.

WEN BY CHAD DEAN Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner (RRP $34.99 AUD for 350 ml) Sample size 1 wash
This is a product that you use instead of a separate shampoo and a conditioner. You use some of it like a shampoo and wash it out to then use some like you would with a conditioner. I used this yesterday and I think it works well. I would be interested in trying out a full size product but Wen can only be purchase through a subscription so I find that a bit off putting.

LAQA & CO Lip Lube in Bees Knees (RRP $24.95 AUD) Full size product
I have received one of these before in another subscription box in exactly the same colour. Which also happens to be the one colour in their range that looks terrible on me. Due to my skin colour light peachy colours like Bees Knees make me look washed out. It was a shame that I didn't get another colour, but I am sure I can find a friend who will be able to use this.

BELLABOX Make Up Pouch (RRP $7.95 AUD)
This is a cute little make up pouch that my 4 year daughter has claimed.

GARNIER Moisture Match Goodbye Dry Moisturiser (RRP $9.99 for 50ml) Sample size
I tried this sample and I thought it was quite good. I might buy the full size product in the future.

SKINNYMINT Teatox (RRP $54.90 for 28 Days) Sample size 9 tea bags
I know there were a lot of Bellabox subscribers who were disappointed when they didn't get this, but I have to admit I wish I had got something else instead. I'm the kind of person who see these skinny tea things and rolls my eyes. However I do like tea and I will probably try these just because I have the pack.

Verdict:
This is an okay box, in saying that if I had a lip colour that was more suited to me or I liked the idea of skinny teas I would probably be a lot more happier with this box.

Next month Bellabox is collaborating with 3 magazine companies which is exciting. By the sounds of it subscribers will be getting either a Cosmopolitan, Elle or Harper's Bazaar magazine and curated box. I was lucky enough that I quick enough to make a claim for which magazine box I wanted and will be getting a Cosmopolitan box.


No comments:

Post a Comment