Thursday 15 January 2015

Memebox Superbox #84 Skinfood Review


Memebox is a Korean beauty box company, which sells boxes according to themes. I've really enjoyed using Memebox for the last 6 months and being introduced Korean skincare and make up.

The theme was  this box is the Korean brand Skinfood. Before receiving this box I had never used a Skinfood product before but I had heard great things about them.


Products in my Skinfood Memebox:

SKINFOOD Facial Water Vita-C Cream 75g (RRP $13 USD) full size
This is lovely light weight moisturiser, it feels very soothing and cooling. I used this on my face when I touched my face with coral glue and it caused a reaction. It helped to relieve the discomfort and I have also used in as a day moisturiser as well.

SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off 100g (RRP $9USD) full size
I love this wash off mask which smells like coke and lemon to me. You gently rub your face with this as you apply it and leave it on for around 10 to 15 minutes, after which you wash it off. My skin feels nice and smooth afterwards. I am not too sure if this making much of a difference to my skin probably because I don't use this regularly, but I do enjoy using this mask. 

SKINFOOD Egg White Pore Meringue Foam 200g (RRP $13 USD) full size
I have been using this but I am not the biggest fan. There is nothing actually wrong with the product it is a fine foam cleanser. Mainly my issue is the smell, I just don't like eggs so the smell of this really puts me off.

SKINFOOD Tomato Whitening Toner 180ml (RRP $17 USD) full size
I have never said this about a toner before, but I 'love' this toner. Before I had used this particular product I have to admit I was indifferent to all toners, and pretty much only used them because I know you are suppose to in your skincare routine.
I was wary about trying out this toner due to the 'whitening' term in the name, but I have been informed that this is more of a brightening product Whenever I use this it makes my skin feel nice. I have not been using this everyday yet because I have another toner that I need to use up first.

SKINFOOD Choco Eyebrow Powder Cake 4g (RRP $5) full size
This is the only product in this box that I have not used, because eye brow products are not really my thing. I have only just started using clear eyebrow products so I am not quite comfortable with using coloured eye brow products yet. This product has been passed on to someone else.

VERDICT:
This is one of my favourite Memeboxes that I have received, and apart from the eyebrow powder I have been using these products frequently and enjoying them for the most part.

This box cost $29 USD plus shipping and the items within it are valued at $57 USD. Some Memebox buyers said that this box was not as good value as other boxes, but I think that was mainly because they were able to source Skinfood items from other store/websites easily. However personally living in Australia means getting these item would probably be a bit difficult and costly for me, so I am pleased with this box.

No comments:

Post a Comment