Saturday 31 January 2015

Memebox #65 Apple Mojito


Memebox is a Korean beauty box company that sells boxes of products and samples according to themes. Memebox for the last 7 or so months has introduced me to Korean brands and beauty products.

The theme of this box as Apple Mojito, which I mainly purchased because in my opinion Memeboxes that are based on food themes tend to be quite good. I have to admit when I saw what was in this box I was pretty happy considering that this was one of their cheaper boxes.

What was in my box:

ENESTI Apple and Honey Shea Butter Hand Cream 50g (RRP $5 USD) Full size product
I should start off by saying this hand cream smells amazing, just like apples and honey. When ever I wear this I spend a little bit of time just sniffing it. This might only be a $5 hand cream but it is better than most hand creams I've tried that cost a lot more.

AHC Climax Foam Cleanser 180ml (RRP $29 USD) Full size product
This was not an item I was excited about, but I cleanse my face at least twice a day so it will be useful. It foams up a lot and cleanses well. mMy face always feels squeaky clean afterwards.

HOLIKA HOLIKA Dessert Time Lip Balm 06 Lemon Cupcake 6g (RRP $6 USD) Full size product
I adore cute looking things so I love how this looks like a lemon cupcake. I will probably keep this even after the lip balm is used up due to the cuteness factor. It smells nice and is quite moisturising. It has a little bit of a hint of pink when you wear it, which I like.

PUREDERM Skin Turn-Over Lemon Peeling Toner 170ml (RRP $24 USD) Full size product
This is the only product in this box that I am yet to try, only due to the fact I have two toners that are already open that I really ought to finish before opening any new ones up.

TONYMOLY Red Apple Tox Honey Cream 80ml (RRP $12 USD) Full size product
I was very happy to get this not only because I have heard that the Tonymoly apple products are quite good but because I adore the packaging too. This smells lovely and feels nice when I apply it. My only issue with this item is that this cream is very runny so opening and using this can get a bit messy.

Verdict:
I am glad I brought this box and I am pleased that every item is full sized. I think there is a good mix of products and all the items are usable for me. The box is valued by Memebox as being worth $77 USD, so I think for the $19 plus shipping that I paid for this box I got a good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment